Bridgette was admitted to the legal profession in 2009 and accepts briefs to act in matters relating to all aspects of family law and intervention order matters.
As a solicitor, Bridgette gained significant experience in various aspects of family law including:
- Care arrangements for children following separation;
- Relocation cases, both domestically and internationally;
- Grandparent rights;
- Donor Agreements;
- International surrogacy matters.
- Property divisions;
- Complex family wealth cases;
- Farming property disputes;
- Financial agreements;
- Spousal maintenance.
Family Violence matters.
Bridgette has appeared in the Family Court, Federal Circuit Court, and Magistrates’ Court and is available to appear in other jurisdictions and to undertake regional and circuit work.
Bridgette is an accredited mediator.